1. We let our gites at ‘Au Pont Romain’ from Thursday to Thursday during the High Holiday season.
2. We would prefer it if you could plan to arrive at Au Pont Romain no earlier than 3pm on your first day (so we have time to get it all looking great for you) and please be ready to leave at around 10am on your last day (so we have time to get it looking great for our next visitors) we will try and be flexible if this is difficult for you so please talk to us.
3. Your booking is not confirmed until we receive a 30% non-refundable deposit no later than 5 days after you make a provisional booking with us.
4. We can accept payment in the following ways
- Credit card through PayPal (4.0% handling charge applies)
- French Cheque (in euros only please)
- Direct Bank Transfer
5. We will send you a receipt by e-mail, confirming receipt of the non-refundable deposit and the booking.
6. We do not ask for a security deposit, but we do ask that you tell us if you have broken anything. We do not worry about small items such as glasses or a plate, as we can easily replace them before the next holiday makers arrive. However we would have to ask you for a
contribution if any larger items such as a T.V. or Microwave got broken as they obviously cost more and are more difficult to replace.
7. We are sure you will not be but if you are unhappy with the condition of your Gite when you arrive, please let us know and we will sort it out straight away.
8. Please be aware that the tap water at ‘Au Pont Romain’ is NOT recommended for drinking.
9. Please leave your gite in the condition you found it. Everything you need for the ‘cleanup’ is in your gite, if you do not want to think about cleaning it, let us know and we will take care of it
for you at a very reasonable price of 40 euro
11. Our pool comply’s with the French Safety laws but we do not provide a lifeguard and it is your responsibility to keep your children safe when they are in and around the pool .
12. We are fully insured, but we cannot accept any liability for your property – you will be given a key for your door, please remember to lock it when you go out.
13. Please ensure you have full holiday insurance cover before you arrive at ‘Au Pont Romain’.